June 02, 2020 | 10 Shawwal, 1441
| About Us
Mosque Aims & Objectives
Mosque Performance & achievements
The Board Of Trustees
Mosque Policies & Procedures
Advices & Support
Visit & Tours
Daily Activities at Southampton Medina Mosque Trust Limited
• Monday – Friday at 4:00pm - 6:00pm – Basic Quranic Classes
• Monday - Friday at 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Hifz Class
• Monday - Friday at 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Translation of the Qur’an
• Every Thursday after Esha – Mehfil-e-Zikr
• Every Sunday after Asar – Talim-ul-islam -
• An interactive presentation on different topics.
• Saturday – Sunday at 11:30 – 1:00pm – Basic Qur’an classes for those who cannot attend during the week.
• Sunday – after Maghrib - Aalim course taught by respected and learned Islamic Scholar Mufti Umar Khatab.
• Monday – every month from 1:30pm – 3pm - Al-Nissa Association holds Chai and Chat sessions for ladies.
• Classes for ladies… coming soon.
JOIN HIFZ CLASSES at MEDINA MOSQUE Time - 6pm 7pm Every Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays madras admission at the moment for males only minimum age 5 year old no maximum, Contact hafiz mohayuddin directly fees £15 a month. To Apply please use the madrassa application form available on the download section.
Copyright 2012 Southampton Medina Mosque Trust Ltd